Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

FSRD ITB <--- is this the right choice?

my mother told me this
"you must study in ITB therefore you have to study hard ... ... ..." (this mean it is a long conversation)
but ITB is not an easy task to do. Study hard is not the only thing I must do, I have to roll over all my life upside down. I need to make a big change for accomplish my dream. And what I fear the most is that become smart is not enough, it needs money. Yes! that crazy little thing that can move the world. I think I really need to consider all the consequence. Well its all back to Allah, pray is the best thing 'cause miracle never lost from this world ◠‿◠

oh ya this is the video that always motivate me to get into ITB
it's about the student that work together, oh please i just want to become one of them

0 comments: